This is to inform you that from my company is the treatment of your personal data in full compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03.
The data are entered into the databases of my company without the acquisition of your consent under Article. 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03.
The treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
Under Article. 13 I inform you that:
1) Data are collected in order to comply with legal obligations, contractual and to the accounting obligations and the treatment is done in the following ways: manual and computerized.
2) The provision of data is optional, but any refusal to provide data or subsequent treatment will determine the impossibility of total or partial from continuing the contractual relationship.
3) Your data are collected by telephone and / or on your written communication when the material requested by our Sales Department and will be communicated to the authorities required them, at their request or in the manner prescribed by law (Tax Agency , judicial and administrative bodies). The data may also be disclosed to banks for payment provisions, assignment of credit or similar activities, professionals (eg accountants, lawyers) solely in order to fulfill their advisory activities. In addition, the Interior of the company may be disclosed to the following categories of employees and / or managers: General Management, Administration, Workers in sales, the Purchasing Employees, Workers to Quality, Warehousing.
4) This data may also be communicated to transporters for purposes related to the delivery of the goods.
5) The holder and the controller, you may contact to assert your rights as provided for by Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03, namely the existence or otherwise of data concerning him; the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of law; updating, rectification or integration of data; certification that the operations were brought to the attention of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated.
6) The data controller is the undersigned company GPS co. di Giuseppe Giardino & C.
7) Data processor under art. 5 D.Lgs. 196/03 is Mr. Giuseppe Giardino
Given the above, it is not necessary, as provided dell. Art.24 of Decree Law 196/2003 letter b) and d) do not need you express your consent.